tuesday, august 28

myspace, facebook, e.c. - aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

who has time to keep their profile updated on all of these sites?

not sure how many people read this here little blog (said with the most southern accent Christie could conjure up) but do YOU have a preference?

i have recently been introduced to facebook by my friend, Sam, and i think it is more user friendly than myspace.

now, for the REAL deal... last night... i couldn't sleep. i take that back, last night, i kept falling asleep only to be awaken abruptly by who knows what.

ever try praying when you are half awake and half asleep - i felt like it was useless, i couldn't keep my thoughts together long enough to whisper complete sentences. how frustrating.

i kept thinking of my family up north - i need to make a trip up that way - i miss them so much!

today's thing: i want to be the church, yes. more than doing a good deed, i want to create lasting and meaningful relationships with seekers.

yesterday, my eye was bothering me. the head of the hr department where i work, came to my desk to chit-chat - and the next thing i know, she is offering up a prayer for my eye. (not to mention my patience level, which had sunk beneath the deepest pit of the earth.)

i'm telling you, my watermelon NLT has gotten me places over the past few days that i never imagined. this same lady and i are planning a lunch date to talk about the different versions of the Bible.

God is so cool. all we have to do is knock, (carry around your Bible) and the door will be opened to you (for conversations about the words inside that powerful little book.)

happy "be the church" day!

1 comments:



Anonymous said...

Facebook ... forget the rest :0)