The Skinny - The Inside Scoop on Christie's Monday

Today while sitting at Flow Honda getting a much needed oil change, I met a 21 year old film student from NCSA.

After exchanging words about how we could help each other, he with creating a film for Heavenview's new members, of Heavenview's baptisms, changed lives, etc., and I with his event planning and fund raising needs, I began to see this as an open door. (I feel so strongly that God IS OPENING DOORS for me in my daily life that I WILL WALK THROUGH.) =)

Tonight, I will attend a Salem Preganancy mentoring meeting from 6:30 until 7:30 PM. I believe this is also an open door for us to teach the love of Christ to those in need.

Today, I left a voice message for Principal Wynn re: the idea of organizing a monthly "Career Day" where professional members of our community would come to speak to the Griffith Academy students at Heavenview about career choice.

Here's to a great week in Christ. (Christie holds up her Sprite to present a toast...) (after having WAY TOO MUCH caffeine.)

All the best,

christie

Learning is defined as a change in behavior. You haven't learned a thing until you can take action and use it.

— Don Shula and Ken Blanchard

0 comments: