friday, october 5

today is my friend, mike's, birthday! happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday to m-i-i-ke happy birthday to you!

so, yeah, i have not written in what feels like forever.

to give you an update on my neighbor, she was discharged the day i went to see her in the hospital. God had other plans for her and i am thankful for that.

as i was falling asleep last night i was singing of how much i love God - He truly inspires me each day - inspiration, if i remember correctly, means breathed - "God-breathed" - He has breathed into me the breath of life, His Words are as meat to my bones - (maybe i am reading too much lately =) ha! ha!) (that's another story for another time, or maybe not, now that i think about it! =)

i am thankful for true friends, a loving family, and my readers who click on my ads =) because that makes me a little extra cash...

speaking of which, did you hear about the pirate ship's treasure that was found recently?!?!

i would have loved to have found THAT treasure. (it is over three hundred years old!)

dan and i were talking about that this morning as we were having breakfast - that, my friend, would be a goldmine - i always say land mine instead of goldmine, dan always corrects me. =)

not sure if you are reading our ninetyandnine blog or not, but i recently decided to clean out our home office, and man, were there some pretty strong feelings surrounding that idea... check out our blog on www.ninetyandnine.com/month for more details.

have a wonderful weekend!

Christie

0 comments: