Rev. 3:8

"I know all the things you do, and I have opened a door for you that no one can shut. You have little strength, yet you obeyed my word and did not deny me. (NLT)

I was awakened by this scripture this morning.

I recently resigned from my job. My last day was almost one week ago. I have been diligently looking for another job - I need to work full time until January, at which time I may go back to school.

As you can imagine, I have quite a bit on my mind. I really feel like I did the right thing - I needed to move on. I, now, am left however, with worries of our current financial situation.

Dan begins a new job on October 6th.

Like all tests God brings our way - I know He will provide the answers.

I am really trying to show great faith. The above scripture brought amazing strength to me on this rainy morning as I pulled myself from the bed to continue my job search.

Thanks God, for inspiring me - You know all things.

0 comments: