thursday, september 27

reality is beginning to hit me - urgh... back to work i go... and full-time - beginning this monday.

enough complaining!

this morning i woke up and found myself falling back asleep while i was praying for my family. this happens just about each morning.

i have so much to be thankful for - i love my family, i love my husband, dan, ( here is a plug for his most excellent blog...http://danponjican.blogspot.com)

today, i feel very thankful for what God is doing in our lives and in our ministry.

last night we had teen class, the students seemed to have a desire to learn what we were teaching in order to teach inmates in a local minimum security prison - on what it is to be FREE. free from sin, free from negative thought processes and free to begin a new life - each day.

1 comments:



Kevin Hopper said...

Very good blogging! Ha! You are shocked to see me here!? You never lose if you can teach youth that their prayer counts and will make a difference. Then you give them souls or a situation that needs prayer which will grow into a burden then a ministry.