wednesday, september 26

this morning was national day of prayer at school - also known as see you at the pole.

i went to north davidson high.

there were approximately seventy-five students gathered to profess their faith in Christ.

six of the students that dan and I teach in Heavenview's teen class showed up! i am so proud of them!

i met a new friend, named steve, who requested prayer for his grandmother who lives in sc - she is very sick.

i ran into my old friend, dino, who visited the lexington church a few times while dan and i were there.

i had the opportunity to speak with coach - he is very interested in me attending the weekly FCA meetings again. i will do my best to help him in any way that i can.

with going back to work full-time october 1st, my life is destined to be even busier than it is right now - i must keep my priorities in line with what God wants to do through me.

i am yours Lord.

0 comments: