tuesday, september 25

i flew back to nc yesterday... i was so happy to see dan, but have begun missing my family already.

i went straight to work when i got back in town - southwest gave me a wonderful deal, i flew out of raleigh into philadelphia - it was about an hour and twenty minutes in the air, and only cost me $49 each way. what a great deal! i was in md yesterday morning, flew back to raleigh, nc, then drove to work in winston-salem to work my full day of five hours - all in one day, not bad, huh? (I am still part time =)

well, i guess i should talk about something more spiritual already!

this is my plug for See You At The Pole - i hope you are participating in it. (especially, if you head a student ministry or deal with students in any capacity)

what a positive influence you can have on these guys!

on wednesday morning, september 26th at a7:30 a.m. why don't you try to pray at a flagpole with the students at a nearby school - show them that you believe in what they are doing, and watch them grow tremendously in their faith walk.

check out www.syatp.com - the theme this year is gather. unite. pray. come together. (based on john 17:20-23)

My prayer is not for them alone. I pray also for those who will believe in me through their message, that all of them may be one, Father, just as you are in me and I am in you. May they also be in us so that the world may believe that you have sent me. I have given them the glory that you gave me, that they may be one as we are one: I in them and you in me. May they be brought to complete unity to let the world know that you sent me and have loved them even as you have loved me.


0 comments: