God comes through again

On Friday morning at 1 am, we received a phone call from Dan's Dad - who told us that Dan's Mom had a heart attack.

We took a moment to really touch God - asking Him to answer our prayers for Mama's safety and better health fast.

In times like these, you feel helpless and like your next breath depends on you hearing something from God that will help you believe that everything will be okay.

After praying, we began searching the earliest/cheapest flights to NJ from NC.

Then, we decided to drive up, because there was no way we were going to be able to sleep.

We quickly threw a few essential pieces into a back pack and headed out the door.

God always gives me a scripture at times like these - this time He led me to Psalm 119:17 - it says, "Deal bountifully with thy servant, [that] I may live, and keep thy word." I began praying over and over again, "Mama is your servant, deal boutifully with her and let her live."

Faith began to rise within me - I knew everything was going to be alright.

Thanks, God, for always showing up - right on time. You really do answer our prayers!

0 comments: